PRICE GUIDE £150,000
- Spacious End Terraced Victorian House
- Currently Run as a House of Multiple Occupancy
- Communal Kitchen and Shower Room
- Rear Courtyard / Off Road Parking Area
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Double Glazing and gas Centrally Heated Throughout
- Potential 15% Gross return
Five Bedroom end of terrace house currently converted to a H.M.O providing 5 letting units generating a good income.
Potential to put back into a family home. Provides ample living accommodation with two rooms on the ground floor, modern Kitchen, two bedrooms, on the first floor and a spacious top floor room. Family Bathroom. Benefits from parking at the rear, Gas central heating and fully double glazed, NO CHAIN.
The picturesque town of Bideford is situated alongside the River Torridge with its twice weekly pannier market and working port. There are an excellent range of national and locally owned shops together with a variety of bars, restaurants, schools and visitor attractions for all ages. With easy access to Tarka Trail and attractive views.
8.35m x 2.86m (27' 5" x 9' 5")
6.06m x 2.27m (19' 11" x 7' 5")
3.35m x 2.82m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
4.45m x 2.03m (14' 7" x 6' 8")
3.84m x 3.73m (12' 7" x 12' 3")
with walk in shower.
6.34m x 3.89m (20' 10" x 12' 9")
Small front garden. Rear parking area.