At John Smale & Co, we have been selling properties in Barnstaple and the surrounding area of North Devon since 1900. Providing good old fashioned honest service with modern methods. Our service is second to none on a professional basis. We have highly experienced valuers who have good knowledge of North Devon and the property sales market. We know how important your home is to you and how stressful a move can be. We look after you through the whole process from beginning to end with assistance after your move, should you ever need it. Our aim is to make sure that if you buy a house in North Devon, it is a positive experience from beginning to end. Email us, or call now on 01271 342000 to have the latest houses for sale in North Devon sent to your inbox.
• Site with elevated position
• Planning for 6600 sq.ft house
• Desirable village seaside location
• Popular surfing area
• Development Land extends to 1.7 ha (4.2 acres)
• Easy access to the main roads Barnstaple and South Molton
• Outline planning permission has been granted for 58 new homes
C16 Thatched Devon Long House. Grade II Listed.
16 Acres of Land & Landscaped Gardens & Orchards.
Stunning Music Room/Converted Barn With Vaulted Ceiling.
Two Further Reception Rooms Plus Snug & Study.
Four Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms.
Yard, Pond, Double Carport & Workshop.
Three Stone & Tile Barns (One Currently a Stable).
Three Timber Dutch Barns (2 Concreted)
Woodland, Hay Meadow, Two Paddocks & Large Level Field.
• Detached 18th Century Four Bed Cottage full of Charm and Character
• Parking and Detached Garage with storage shed/workshop
• Kitchen/Diner with Raeburn
• Pretty Mature Gardens
• Toby Dowding directly on 07976 303 053.
• Two Double Bed Flat within a Period House
• Fantastic Balcony
• Off Road Parking
• Stunning Views of the Beach
• Brand New Detached House (completion date tbc)
• Early purchase means that certain rooms can be bespoke
• Potential for Open Plan Living
• Superb Family Home
• Three Reception Rooms
• Four Beds with Master En-Suite
• Double Garage & Off Road Parking for Several Cars
• Detached 4 Bed House
• Rural Location
• Excellent Family Home
• Great Potential
• Garage and Parking
• Enclosed Garden
• Sought After Development
• Excellent Decor
• Modern Detached Three Bed Bungalow (One Ensuite)
• Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
• Double Aspect Lounge/Diner
• Front and Rear Gardens with Countryside Views
• Double Garage & Off Road Parking