At John Smale & Co, we have been selling properties in Barnstaple and the surrounding area of North Devon since 1900. Providing good old fashioned honest service with modern methods. Our service is second to none on a professional basis. We have highly experienced valuers who have good knowledge of North Devon and the property sales market. We know how important your home is to you and how stressful a move can be. We look after you through the whole process from beginning to end with assistance after your move, should you ever need it. Our aim is to make sure that if you buy a house in North Devon, it is a positive experience from beginning to end. Email us, or call now on 01271 342000 to have the latest houses for sale in North Devon sent to your inbox.
THE VERY BEST OF OLD AND NEW!! Offering a unique combination of heritage, history and modern convenience, further complemented by uninterrupted rural views, a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial detached contemporary home offering a flexible 5 bedroom layout.
• Development Land extends to 1.7 ha (4.2 acres)
• Easy access to the main roads Barnstaple and South Molton
• Outline planning permission has been granted for 58 new homes
Launch Day 13th November from 12pm. Idyllic lifestyle complex comprising of 5 properties. Set within approximately 1 Acre of mature grounds with 2 X 3 bed semi-detached cottages, 1X 1bed end terrace annexe, 2 X 2 bed semi-detached bungalows, gardens & parking for all properties.
• Substantial Opportunity
• Suit Investment or Owner Occupier with Income
• 5 Income producing flats
• Bar and Nightclub
• Large detached 4 bed chalet bungalow
• Large southerly facing garden with excellent rural views
• Spacious accommodation
• Impressive en-suite master bedroom
• Close proximity to beaches and providing easy access to the M5 via ink road
Launch Day Saturday 16th October, starting from 17.00pm. This is an immaculate four bedroom detached holiday home sat overlooking the glorious sea views of Westward Ho!. This beautiful property comprises of four bedrooms (one ensuite), a lounge, kitchen with a dining/ breakfast room and a family bathroom.
• Extended 4 Bed Dormer Style Detached Bungalow with 1 Bed Annexe
• Sought After Village Location with Wonderful Views
• 2 Reception Rooms, Large Conservatory, Garage & Parking for 3 Cars
• 5 Double Bedrooms (Two Ensuite) & Two Further Bathrooms
• Large Private Terraced Garden backing onto Open Fields
• 5 Bedroom Detached House/1 Bedroom Annexe
• Spacious Family House
• Good Sized Garden
• Large Garage
This is a gorgeous character cottage, set within 0.3 of an acre. The accommodation briefly comprises of a two reception rooms, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility/cloak room, three double bedrooms, shower room and study area.